Friday, February 8, 2008

Follow Your Heart

hmmm...its a peaceful saturday morning spending my time with my pamangkin, Leial Jasmine Icalla - Lim, who i fondly call JazJaz. Watching her Barney DVDs. And now my office bestfriend, Krystle Precious Wong, who i call Sis Krystle just sent a message thru YM while i was doing this first blog post. She's an expert blogger.

Enough of my people, i'll write about that on my succeeding blogs.

Just finished the book by Andrew Matthews, Follow Your Heart. I like it but I would say his other book Being Happy was more effective. Or probably because I also read the Filipino translation of it Ang Lugod, Ang Ligaya. Or probably because i needed a self-help book more during the times i read Being Happy. Hehe. Those were the days. No I wasn't suicidal but more of a WORRIER. You know. Negative on many things. Worrying so much about things i cant handle. Whining all the time. I've changed a lot I guess thats why i didnt appreciate FYH as much as BH. AM's books contain so many ideas and righteous talks that it will really help you appreciate lilfe more. Many of his examples on the book would make you choose on what type of person you want to be. The negative or the positive. I've changed and it feels... just great! Wonder what my next step would be...

No comments: